- Families and neighborhoods matter. We believe families and individuals care about the right of all of us to live and work where we want. Freedom to control private property is a bedrock principle that allows our communities to grow and prosper.
- Land development must be balanced. We believe smart growth plans that place equal priority on the environment, community and home affordability are critical to keeping the Triangle growing in the right direction.
- Good planning solves problems. In order to preserve a high quality of life within the region, the TCC will take a leadership role to promote effective planning by the community to meet the needs for schools, transportation, and the availability of water and sewer.
- Everyone benefits from growth. The good jobs and strong economy in the Triangle are directly connected to our area’s ability to attract and manage growth. We believe improving transportation, classrooms, parks and other services should be the responsibility of the entire community.
- Regional cooperation will keep the Triangle moving in the right direction. We believe the right kind of regional partnerships, those that include citizens, businesses, environmental groups and community leaders, can improve the quality of life in the Triangle without infringing upon private property rights. We need these partnerships to adequately provide transportation services, water quality, and sewer needs.
Join the Triangle Community Coalition more